In order to get the most from this website, we recommend that you:
- Make sure that you have the latest Adobe Flash plug-in (The Google Chrome browser has Adobe Flash built in).
- Double check that your printer is on and connected to your computer. It would be best to test this out by printing out a test page before you try to print your purchased music since you only get one print per purchase.
- Review the key of the music you are purchasing. Some of our sheet music features the ability to transpose. Unfortunately, some of the notes or chord symbols may not always have the desired enharmonic name (although the pitches will still be correct).
- Follow the link in your confirmation email.
- Enter your email address and Access Key.
- Click the link for your Order ID.
- Click the link for the product you are trying to print.
- Click the Print button on the top right. (Entering a name on the sheet music is optional.)
My music did not print, now what should I do?
If your browser is still open, please try clicking the Retry button on the Legato Media dialog box. If you do not have that option, please contact our customer service team at: (support at print music store dot com).
I logged into my account, and it says my order is Already Printed.
Keep in mind that you will only get to print your music once per purchase. If you need additional copies, you will need to place another order. If you have not successfully printed your order, you will need to contact our customer service team at: (support at print music store dot com).
I can see the sample, but there is no Print button in the upper right corner.
This means that you have already printed from this Order ID.
The preview screen says "Interactive Playback unavailable".
At this time, only certain selections are available with the ability to transpose or playback.
I did not receive my confirmation email.
Please contact our customer service team here: (support at print music store dot com) to verify your email address.
I lost my Access Key, or it is not functioning properly.
Please double check all of the characters since the keys are a little long. If you still are not able to use your key, please contact our customer service team at: (support at print music store dot com).
I found a mistake in your music.
Please contact our customer service team and be ready to let us know which song had the mistake along with the SKU and measure number(s). We will have to work with the publisher to check on any submitted errors.
Please note that our music is not able to print in Landscape format. For this reason, many Jazz Ensemble scores may not print correctly. If you have purchased one of the scores, please contact our customer service team at: (support at print music store dot com).